Student Pharmacist, ('20), Fort Lauderdale/Davie Campus
Keily is the Peer-Nominated winner of the "Student of the Month for September, 2018" for
- Leadership role as Clinical Coordinator for SNPhA.
- Coordination of about 7 flu clinics resulting in over 300 people being immunized.
- Organization of health screenings.
- Promotion of health awareness, displaying leadership, educating patients, mentoring other students, and displaying community involvement
- Commitment to interprofessional interactions with other health related programs.