Student Pharmacist ('25), Puerto Rico Campus
Alexandra is the faculty-nominated "Student of the Month for October, 2023" for:
- Advancement of the profession of pharmacy (represented the COP at the Puerto Rico Pharmacists Association (CFPR) Annual Meeting in August 2023 as an usher and organized a student event at the conference, volunteered at the experiential education expo in September 2023)
- Sustained excellence in leadership (Dean’s Ambassador, Vice-President SGA-COP PR Campus, Historian PR Class of 2025, Secretary ASHP-SSHP)
- Sustained academic performance
- Research experience with pharmacy resident
- Being highly regarded by her peers for her availability to help others, tutoring and supporting her classmates and other students academically.