Student Pharmacist, Class of 2015, Puerto Rico Campus
Maria is Staff-Nominated winner of the "Student of the Month for October 2014" in recognition of:
- Being inducted to Phi Lambda Sigma Pharmacy Leadership Society.
- Volunteering at:
- Community Initiative project to help women in need
- Veteran's Affair Retirement Home
- Susan G. Komen Cancer Awareness
- Participating in Bone Mineral Density and Cholesterol Clinics.
- Being awarded the 1st place at local round on the APhA Counseling Competition and the 4th place at the final round.
- Demonstrating leadership by being APhA-ASP elected president from 2013 to 2014.