Student Pharmacist, ('21), Palm Beach Campus
Paige is the Faculty-and-Staff-Nominated winner of the "Student of the Month for November, 2018" for
- Active participation as a Peer Mentor Leader.
- Leadership roles such as APhA-ASP Student Chapter Palm Beach Treasurer-Elect.
- Organization and planning for the Justin Bartlet Animal Rescue.
- Exemplary student leadership and involvement with the College of Pharmacy, her classmates, faculty and administration.
- Enthusiastic commitment to all of her leadership roles through the representation of the College of Pharmacy at the Palm Beach, RC.
- A wonderful example of having a positive and professional attitude, strong work ethic, integrity and teamwork.