José Juan Lugo Muñoz
Student Pharmacist, Class of 2018, Puerto Rico Campus
José is a peer-nominated Student of the Month for March, 2016. He is recognized for:
- Great leadership and significant involvement in community service.
- Served as the P1 class of 2018 secretary, P2 class Vice-President, APhA-ASP Finance Vice-President (2015-2016), SGA Secretary (2015-2016) and Dean’s Ambassador (PR).
- Strong willingness to serve others demonstrated by his solid involvement in co-organizing activities like a breakfast for the homeless community, the traditional P2 Buddy, “Let’s Make it Count” community service and fundraising campaign for the Children’s Hospital in Puerto Rico.
- Advocating for the profession while participating as a student of the Public Relations Commission of the “Colegio de Farmaceuticos de Puerto Rico”.
- A great example of Shark Pride and professionalism!