Student Pharmacist, Class of 2017, Davie Campus
Anihara is Student & Faculty-Nominated winner of the "Student of the Month for March 2015" in recognition of:
- Excellent academic achievement.
- Involvement and support to the American Heart Association programs through her position as APhA-ASP: Operation Heart Chair
- Dedication to community outreach events such as A Day for Children, Community Fest, and Health Screenings, Go Red Day Event, Heart Walk Team Captain
- Great advocate for the profession and proven to be active in this role through her involvement with and promotion of her state organization (FPA)
- Outstanding peer mentor and also a great resource to CPFI as Clinical Chair