Student Pharmacist, ('19), Fort Lauderdale/Davie Campus
Eduardo is the Faculty-Nominated winner of the "Student of the Month for January, 2018" for:
- Leadership with Community Involvement and Charity/Philanthropic Initiatives such as, “A Day for Children”, “National Kidney Foundation Walk/ Health Screening”, “Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation – Take Step Walk”, “Undergraduate Mock PCAT and Interview Seminar”
- Leadership roles current and past such as Student National Pharmaceutical Association (SNPhA) –President, American Pharmacists Association (APhA) - Glucose Game Co-chair, Legislative Task Force Member, SNPhA P1 Liaison
- Membership in the NSU Legislative Task Force Committee
- Participation in University activities/events such as the “World AIDS Day Walgreen Awareness/Presentation"
- Consistent academic excellence, achieving the Chancellor’s List and recent induction into the Rho Chi Academic Honor Society.