Student Pharmacist, ('19), Palm Beach Campus
Joseph is the Faculty and Staff-Nominated winner of the "Student of the Month for February, 2017" for:
- Exemplary student leadership and involvement with the College of Pharmacy, his classmates, faculty and administration.
- Contributions to Alpha Zeta Omega NCPA at the Palm Beach Campus.
- College of Pharmacy Student Government Association Palm Beach Secretary 2016 – 2017, and was recently re-elected for the 2017-2018 term.
- Peer Mentoring activities with several P1 students.
- Demonstration of academic excellence: Dean’s List.
- Positive and Professional attitude, strong work ethic, integrity and teamwork.
- Active participation in University and College events including: “New Student Orientation” program/activities for incoming P1 students, Palm Beach White Coat Ceremony and was an essential part of the 2017 Welcome Back BBQ Event.