Student Pharmacist, ('17), Fort Lauderdale Campus
Stephanie is the Staff and Student-Nominated winner of the "Student of the Month for December, 2015" for:
- Exhibiting true attributes of not only a professional but a leader and visionary.
- Being active in planning clinical outreach activities and representing the Nova Community in many outreach ventures.
- Having relevant participation in the Inaugural FPA Presidential Debate (2014) and the APhA-ASP New Member Pinning Ceremony (2015).
- Serving as the Vice President of Membership for APhA-ASP, Secretary of CPFI, SCCP (Secretary) and a student chapter of FPA.
- Having a positive attitude that is contagious, as is her love for the profession of pharmacy.