Advanced Standing Student Pharmacist, ('19), Palm Beach Campus
Malvika is the Staff-Nominated winner of the "Student of the Month for April, 2018" for
- Demonstration of academic excellence: Dean’s List, Advanced Standing Class of 2019
- Exemplary student leadership and involvement with the College of Pharmacy, her classmates, faculty and administration
- Panelist for Diversity Dialogue: Interfaith 2017 and 2018
- Peer Mentor Leader and Peer Mentoring activities with several P1 students for the Class of 2021
- College of Pharmacy Student Worker 2016-present. Positive and Professional attitude, strong work ethic, integrity and teamwork
- Unique factors about her include, that she is a left handed, a painter and a mother of twin girls.