Student Pharmacist, Class of 2017, Fort Lauderdale/Davie Campus
Renu is Faculty and Staff-Nominated winner of the "Student of the Month for April 2016" in recognition of:
- Exemplary student leadership and involvement with the college: Class Vice-president National Delegate for Rho Chi Honor Society and IPSA Public Relations Officer
- Great post representing the NSU COP’s Rho Chi chapter in the APhA National Meeting (March 2016).
- Serving as a panelist on the Interfaith Diversity Dialog held in January and always willing to assist when needed.
- Academic excellence: Dean’s List and Rho Chi member
- Providing peer tutoring in subjects such as Clinical Pharmacology and Pharmacotherapy I and II to her classmates
- Her participation in several professional service activities showing a strong commitment to community service.